It is the true story of a common man’s journey to becoming a millionaire after his arrival in the United States—the story of a man who started from ground up to gain financial freedom in a new land. This book is short and practical volume about living well and saving smartly.
Shiv Verma illustrates how to create a successful financial model based on simple and educated decisions. This book walks the reader through a model based loosely on the lessons Shiv’s father taught him before he passed away. Shiv explains how he modified and replicated his father’s model into something he now calls the “smart savings model” and shows how it can be recreated in a variety of environments. By maintaining the strong and adaptable system of “smart savings” and finding your own personal “commit force,” you can be on the path to achieving financial freedom sooner than you expected.
Millionomics is an easy to read book that can be finished in a single sitting. Readers of all ages, regardless of where they stand financially or what their goals are, will leave with a new perspective on how to save more money without sacrificing a high quality of life. Shiv teaches readers how to set practical goals and prepare for the unexpected events that throw life off course at times. He takes you on a year-by-year journey and uses his own life and spending as a concrete example of how he became a millionaire by simply saving. This book proves that with planning and conscious spending, wealth is not an unattainable goal!
With this book you can identify your “commit force” and start your journey today. There are no tricks or gimmicks, no magic, no shortcuts here—just an easy to follow concept and some inspiration. You will learn how to save wiser, spend more consciously, and invest smartly. Are you ready for a change?
- eBook on iBookStore, Kindle, Nook, Kobo & more
- Audio Book acx.com & more
- Paperback printed book on createspace.com & more
- Mobile App on iTunes, Android & more
How is the book organized
- Chapters: I have laid out the chapters in form of years to show the flow of my gradual progress and challenges, year after year.
- Events: In each chapter, I have attempted to touch on my the experiences and events that shaped my financial life.
- Insightful Tips: I have attempted to insert the most valuable and insightful tips that I learned from each life experience.
- Financial Charts: I demonstrate my financial journey in the form of charts at the end of each chapter to show and summarize everything I touched on in a graphical manner.
- Spending and Investment Insights: I also provide some insight into my spending habits and investment approach and how they evolved over the years.